I wish to participate in the exercise and training program offered by Infinite Fitness. I understand there are inherent risks in participating in a program of strenuous exercise. Consequently, I have been examined by a physician of my choice and have obtained his/her approval for my participation in a fitness program within sixty (60) days of the date set forth below. No change has occurred in my physical condition since the date such approval was given which might affect my ability to participate in the fitness program. If a physician has not examined me, I agree to see a physician within sixty (60) days of the date set forth below to obtain his/her approval for my participation in a fitness program. I agree that Infinite Fitness shall not be liable or responsible for any injuries to me resulting from my participation in the fitness program (whether at home, at the training studio, outdoors, or at a corporate, commercial, residential or other fitness facility) and I expressly release and discharge Infinite Fitness Ltd. its owners, employees, agents and/or assigns, from all claims, actions, judgments and the like which I or my heirs, executors, administrators or assigns may have or claim to have as a result of any injury or other damage which may occur in connection with my participation in the fitness program, excepting only an injury caused by the gross negligence or intentional act of such person or persons. This Release shall be binding upon my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns.
2) I certify that the answers to the questions outlined on the PAR-Q form are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I acknowledge that medical clearance is required if I have answered “Yes” to any of the questions on the PAR-Q form. I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to inform my Personal Trainer of any conditions or changes in my health, now and on going, which might affect my ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
3) I understand that I am not obligated to perform nor participate in any activity that I do not wish to do, and that it is my right to refuse such participation at any time during my training sessions. I understand that should I feel lightheaded, faint, dizzy, nauseated, or experience pain or discomfort, I am to stop the activity and inform my Personal Trainer.
4) I understand the results of any fitness program cannot be guaranteed and my progress depends on my effort and cooperation in and outside of the sessions.
5) I understand that all Personal Training rates are based on 25 or 55 minute sessions and should I arrive late, there is no guarantee I will receive the full session with my trainer. In return, if my Personal Trainer is late for a session, I will still receive the full session time.
6) I understand that Infinite Fitness bills its Personal Training clients on a pre-pay basis. Once my trainer and I have decided upon the type of training package and payment plan I will purchase, payment must be made before the sessions are conducted. Visa, Mastercard, cash and checks made payable to Infinite Fitness are all accepted. I understand that all services are non-refundable. I also understand that all services must be redeemed before specified expiration date.
7) I understand that Infinite Fitness operates on a scheduled appointment basis for all Personal Training sessions and registered classes thus requires that I provide 24 hours notice when canceling an appointment. No charge will be levied should I cancel with MORE than 24 hours notice given. Should I cancel a session with LESS than 24 hours prior notice, I will be charged in full for that session. I understand that Infinite Fitness recommends that all cancelled sessions be rescheduled to ensure consistency and fitness progress.
8) I understand that during a personal training session, my trainer may have to use Touch Training to correct alignment and/or to focus my concentration on a particular muscle area to be targeted. If I feel uncomfortable or experience any type of discomfort with Touch Training, I will immediately request that my trainer discontinue using this technique.
9) I understand that the usage of any nutritional supplements is done under my own will and has not been prescribed by my Personal Trainer.
10) I understand that should my Personal Trainer become ill or is away on holidays, another trainer will be assigned to me so that my fitness progress does not suffer. I also understand that in the event that my Personal Trainer is no longer employed by Infinite Fitness, a suitable Personal Trainer will be re-assigned to oversee my program and workout sessions.
11) I understand that Infinite Fitness photographs many of their client events/sessions and I provide written approval for them to use these pictures for promotional purposes.
I have read this Release and Terms of Agreement and I understand all of its terms. I sign it voluntarily and with full knowledge of its significance.